This is a high value low demand product, availability is order only, usually around 1 week, please ask and we will invoice you by email if you wish to place an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Gold mini +” 0.5/0.8A with NEM 651 plug 2 Function outputs
The DIGITAL plus GOLD Mini locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 0.5 Amp. or less.
Some information on Lenz Decoders well worth noting if you are considering which decoder to buy, over the years we have only experienced 1 genuine failure on a Lenz decoder and 1 failure on a controller despite having sold many hundreds. One of the main reasons for this is that accross the range of lenz decoders they are doubly protected by good quality circuit breaking circuits where a short circuit is detected but also where a long overload causing thermal damage. This means that instead of simply blowing when under conditions of short or overload like many US based decoders with inferior circuitry they will simply cut out and allow you ro reset the decoder either for thermal reset or overall reset. Essentially it is very difficult to lose a Lenz decoder through shorts so you get a second chance instead of a puff of smoke. They are more expensive but they are worth it
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Supports the industry proposed enhancements to the NMRA DCC Bidirectional
- data communication RPs
- USP with optional power module for operation on dirty track
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 0.5A continuous, 0.8A max, > 2 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Two function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: L 0.43″ x W 0.35″x H 0.13, L 11mm x W 9mm x H 3.3 mm (Mini-D)